4 servings; 1 serving
140gr. whole wheat spagetti or other whole wheat pasta
2-3 cloves of garlic
1 chilly pepper
250gr cherry tomatoes
1 handful of rucola
2 tsp Extra Virgil olive oil
250 gr shrips
1/2 lemon's juice
1. Remove seeds from chilly pepper, peel onion and garlic and dice finely.
2. Cut cherry tomatoes in half, rinse rucola and drain.
3. Boil pasta with salt according to instructions on the package.
4. Same time prepare the sauce. Fry onion and garlic on thick base pan for a few minutes, add chilly, tomatoes, rucola, shrimps, and heat while mixing constantly, don't stew. Flavour mixture with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
5. Drain pasta. Mix with shrimp-vegetable mixture. Serve immediately.
Don't know your daily units allowance? Download our Figure Friends app from here and find out!